Halloween Scrapbook Sayings & Quotes
Scrapping your family's scariness? Use these cute and free Halloween Scrapbook Quotes for fun lay-outs and great pages while you are scrapbooking Halloween. These cute sayings are also fun to use for all your Halloween party invitations!
For all the Witches and Warlocks in your Life...
- My other car is a broom
- Are you a good witch or a bad witch?
- If the broom fits, fly it!
- Witch parking. All others will be toad.
- Save a broom; ride a witch.
- Witch way to the treats?
- Broom parking - 5 cents
- Magic Spells While You Wait
- I'll Get You my Pretty... and Your Little Dog Too.
For Ghosties and Ghoulies and Things that Go Bump in the Night...
- Ghoul's Night Out
- Ghoul's just want to have fun.
- If you've got it, haunt it.
- Something wicked this way comes.
- Ghosts were people too.
- A-haunting we will go...
- It was a dark and stormy night...
- It was a BOOOOtiful night
- A Spooktacular Halloween
- Demons are a Ghoul's Best Friend
- I See Dead People
- Night Stalkers
- Too Cute To Spook
- Will Spook For Treats
- This way to Spooky Town
- I do believe in ghosts, I do, I do, I do! (The Cowardly Lion in "The Wizard of Oz")
- Ghosts, like ladies, never speak until spoken to
- Who you gonna call?
At first cock crow,
the ghosts must go,
Back to the quiet
Look Both Ways...
- Caution: Ghost Crossing
- Caution: Witch Crossing
- Caution: Princess Crossing
- Caution: Gypsy Crossing
Halloween Scrapbooks —All About the Costumes
- Halloween is over, girls. Stop trying to be something you're not.
- I don't need any Halloween costume. I'm a princess.
- Costumes on Parade
- Extreme Makeover
- I Love My Mummy
- Come as You Aren't
Terminally Cute Halloween Scrapbooking Quotes
- Tomb it may concern
- Practice Safe Hex!
- Blood donors needed. See the Count.
- Eat, drink and be scary.
- Pumpkin Power!
- Just give me the friggin' candy!
- Fasten your seat belt; it's going to be a bumpy night.
- It's OK, candy corn is a vegetable.
- I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore..
- Whoooooo are Youuuuuu?
- Be afraid... be very afraid.
- Hip Hip Hooray! Today Is Candy Day!
- Bibbity, bobbity, boo!
- O, What A Tangled Web
- Scarin' Up Some Fun!
- The Next Scream You Hear May Be Your Own
- Stop Eating that Candy; You're Going to be Sick!
- Hi! I'm Chucky. Want to Play?
Return from Halloween Scrapbook Sayings to Main Halloween Page
Go BACK to the Home Page